Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
We’re looking for an Onboarding Program Manager to join our growing R&D Enablement team. Your primary responsibility will be to support our global New Hire Onboarding program and collaborate with stakeholders to scale the program as our organization grows.
This role can be facilitated remotely from anywhere within the Republic of Ireland or onsite in our Dublin Office
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Engage and collaborate with stakeholders including new hires, leaders and partners to identify and resolve issues, and drive systematic incremental improvements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify new hire onboarding needs and to execute initiatives that systematically address those needs.
- Develop content across multiple learning modalities.
- Collaborate with and coach Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to create and deliver engaging programs to ramp new hires.
- Collect and analyze metrics and feedback to evaluate program impact and areas of opportunity.
- Partner with teammates to support on-going administration of the R&D onboarding program.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 5+ years experience building and managing programs or complex, scalable processes involving many stakeholders.
- Experience working independently and leading projects/initiatives across multiple time zones and diverse cultures.
- Experience working on or with R&D teams delivering software-as-a-service.
- Change management experience in a complex and ambiguous matrix environment.
- Experience using metrics to demonstrate impact.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to think creatively about both short and long term solutions.
- Enjoy interacting with new people in an open and inclusive way.
- Product Management experience is desirable but not required.
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- Pension plan
- Health insurance family plan
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Commuter benefits, bike to work
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.