Livspace is Asia’s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce-like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations.
The founders – Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group’s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
A Relationship Manager, reports to the Head – Customer Success and will be in a critical customer service role working on two aspects of Customer Success. This will involve the Reactive and Proactive solutions that accelerate Customer Success and Experience.
- Coordinate and work with internal stakeholders – Sales, Design, Operations as well as externally with Customers to coordinate and drive the resolution of critical issues, provide timely and accurate updates regarding these issues, and provide important details on the status of the customer relationship with senior management.
- Relationship Manager has to drive these solutions on calls with clients and negotiate effectively to ensure a win-win for clients, Livspace and our partners.
- Relationship Manager has to keep a tab of all escalations and track high-priority ones with regular coordination between internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure great customer experience, plug any gaps in delivery of services (Design and Ops).
- Assess “at risk” projects wih internal stakeholders and drive smoother service to clients.
- Reach out to clients, assess their experience, share feedback with internal departments handling client service, and ensure a smoother experience.
Graduation in any stream.
5 to 8 years of work experience in Client facing roles involving communication and negotiation.
Strong in multi-tasking & managing Customer Success and Experience.
Structured thought process under pressure.
Ability to give a solution.
Understanding of home interior design-and-build issues – types of work, common issues etc.