Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
As an SMB Field Sales Account Executive, you will be part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants operate. Using a consultative approach, you will prospect, build relationships, and sign up new restaurateurs in your local area. By understanding their unique needs, you will develop a customized solution that helps their business thrive. We need your passion and sales expertise to help us build the Toast brand in your geographic territory.
This is a WFH field sales opportunity. Candidates must live local to Salem, OR or be willing to relocate.
About this roll*: (Responsibilities)
- Generate list of prospective restaurants and manage the entire sales cycle from initial call to close (experience with self-sourcing clients is a huge plus)
- Conduct demos and develop a solution that best meets the prospect’s needs
- Partner with teams across the business to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
- Leverage Salesforce (our CRM) to manage all sales activities
- Understand the competitive landscape and determine how to best position Toast in the market
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills with the ability to sell and negotiate at all decision-making levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Self-motivated, creative, and flexible with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Experience canvassing and cold-calling into various types of local businesses, with evidence of success preferred
- Knowledge of restaurant operations is a plus
- Sales experience preferred as well as hunting for new clients
Our Spread of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].