Opsera is seeking a BDR for the US to continue the already strong commercial growth of the business. The ideal candidate will have a breadth of experience and understanding with a variety of customer types and user audiences, and an appreciation of the different approaches to optimally grow each. They will be data-driven, analytical, and have a clear appreciation for an integrated commercial continuum and a clear business mind for product considerations and how they will impact revenue.
- Source new sales prospects and reach out to them to book appointments for product demonstrations
- Reach out to leads captured and nurtured by the Marketing Team to book demonstrations
- Clearly communicate Opsera’s value proposition to prospects and understand if there’s a good fit
- Support Senior Sales members as needed and collaborate on lead generation ideas
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Understanding of enterprise software or the ability to learn quickly
- 6 months to 2 years of relevant SDR experience is a Plus
- Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with teams
- Flexible PTO policy
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
Opsera was founded in 2020 by Chandra Ranganathan and Kumar Chivukula. The inspiration for their idea originated during their time at Symantec. Immediately after, Chandra moved on to lead infrastructure at Uber and Kumar took over global infrastructure at Symantec. It was during this time that it became apparent to them both that their shared vision for a platform had to become a reality. Soon, Opsera was born. Thus began the Opsera journey to change the way organizations can begin accelerating peak software velocity.
At Opsera, we share a vision for the future of software delivery. We believe that DevOps has transformed from an aspiration to now a practical science. We built our platform to help organizations accelerate their DevOps adoption and reach peak innovation velocity. Our culture represents the values and philosophy that helped inspire the foundations of our Opsera platform. Opsera is the only DevOps orchestration platform that enables integration, orchestration and intelligence across the entire software development life cycle. With easy to use self-service integrations, drag and drop pipelines and unified intelligence, Opsera enables developers to have the choice they want, operations team the efficiency they need, and business leaders unparalleled visibility into their DevOps environment.
Opsera is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of: race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.