At Opsera, we share a vision for the future of software delivery. We believe that DevOps has transformed from an aspiration to now a practical science. We built our platform to help organizations accelerate their DevOps adoption and reach peak innovation velocity.
Our culture represents the values and philosophy that helped inspire the foundations of our Opsera platform. Opsera is the only DevOps orchestration platform that enables integration, orchestration, and intelligence across the entire software development life cycle. With easy-to-use self-service integrations, drag and drop pipelines and unified intelligence, Opsera enables developers to have the choice they want, operations team the efficiency they need, and business leaders unparalleled visibility into their DevOps environment.
This role is for the founding sales engineer at Opsera. The Enterprise Sales Engineer lives and works in the intersection between sales and engineering. The ideal candidate must be able to articulate technology and product positioning at the executive, business and technical levels. Sales Engineers are the primary technical support for the field sales force and are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. He/she is there to ensure success with all Opsera customers and strategize with their sales counterparts to steer customers to a commercial relationship.
Key Responsibilities and requirements
- World-class presentation skills in delivering presentations/demos of our platform.
- Able to work with customers directly to debug common errors
- Ability to tie business problems to technical solutions
- Capable of understanding and articulating technology value propositions
- Strong ops/infrastructure knowledge, especially in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- 5 Years experience in a Sales Engineering, Solution Engineering capacity
- Experience working within a fast-paced start-up
- You will be responsible for delivering a great product demonstration that tells a story of how our software provides value to our customer
- You will responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- You will remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments around our technologies
- You are able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- You are able to convey customer requirements to engineering teams
- You are able to travel throughout sales territory without restriction and frequently on short notice
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Opsera is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of: race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law. All employment decisions are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.