We are looking for a dynamic professional – a go-getter, smart working and dedicated, to promote Livspace for Business and source and convert Design & Build opportunities in Commercial Real Estate across multiple sectors and industries including but not limited to IT/ITES, Co-working / Co-living, Healthcare, Hospitality, Retail, BFSI & Institutional. You will drive business development efforts that generate leads, enhance brand visibility, and increase sales. In addition to personal sales goals and assigned targets, you will be pivotal in winning business to reach targeted goals by ensuring that leads are exchanged, relationships are managed, and clients are given a seamless experience
What you'll do:
• Presentation of firm's portfolio and value propositions to clients.
• Cold / warm calling and generation of leads and business via conversion of leads.
• Key account management Build, develop and maintain strong relationships with developer leasing and projects t
eam to drive engagement and business generation.
• Maximize client outreach and sales opportunities.
• Own the sub segment business goals, targets and strategy.
• Lead, Manage, Hire a team of self-motivated, go getter sales leads in different geographies as we scale up.
Set high standards in terms of performance both Quantitative (budgets, KPIs etc.) and Qualitative (discipline, trus
• Manage the annual and quarterly planning processes, which include the development of the business plan, oper
ating model, resource allocation, market segmentation, Target Clients, Geography strategy
• Work with the cross-functional leadership team (Director Channel Sales, Sales
Heads, Regional Sales Managers, Operations, Procurement, Strategy, Finance and Marketing) to drive alignment
on segment business goals.
• Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing
relevant data, leading analysis and developing final recommendations.
• Own strategic initiatives on both on-going and ad hoc basis, working collaboratively across the sub segment
• Oversee a people development agenda, including promoting skill building, setting forward-thinking objectives, collaborating across functions and providing opportunities and coaching on effective business partnering.
• Willing to travel to all potential business markets in the region.