Livspace is India’s most successful interior design marketplace that connects interior designers, vendors and customers. We provide end-to-end home interior services across ten cities currently. With over 5000+ happy customers and a growing community of 2000+ interior designers, we’re India’s no.1 home interiors brand.
The founders, Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma, are former Google and Myntra executives, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and angel investors. Our leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at companies like Google, Microsoft, Yahoo,
Amazon, Flipkart, Adobe, Myntra, and Space Matrix. We are well-funded; our investors include top venture firms like TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Helion, Bessemer, and Jungle. We are a design and technology-first start up and employ a combination of data science, algorithms, and design to create unique experiences for homeowners and scale the job of interior designers.
If you are passionate about working in a dynamic organisation that’s fun, young and growing fast, then come join us!
- Developing next generation 3D software to visualise the design using latest engines like ThreeJS, Unreal.
- Quickly prototype new things, integrate new features and writing scalable and modularised code
- Taking the visual quality to the next level
Should have worked for a minimum 5 years in the domain of Game development/Graphics Programming.
- Should have knowledge on OpenGL/DirectX APIs
- Should have knowledge on Shader programming
- Should have good logical thinking and able to code using best practices
- Should be comfortable with rendering engines like Three.js(Preferred), Unity3D, Unreal Engine etc
- Source Code control tools experience, especially git.
Good to Have:
- Some knowledge of Geometry/mathematics knowledge
- Some functional knowledge of CSS Styling, though we are not looking for UI developer
Who you are:
➢ You earned B.Tech or equivalent degree in computer science or related engineering field
➢ You have at least 5 yrs of experience working with products with graphics, gaming, 3D domain.
➢ You can learn new technologies quickly
➢ You have strong communication and collaboration skills