Location: Flexible Manila. This role allows the flexibility to work from home, within proximity to an office location.
GoPro is looking for an Information Security Operations Analyst to expand our coverage in the APAC region. You will investigate a wide range of alerts raised by our security platforms monitoring various technologies deployed at GoPro. You are the responder that will determine when an alert becomes an incident and run the Incident Response process.
What You Will Do
- Triage and perform incident response on alerts.
- Document key findings and propose improvements where needed.
- Perform log analysis and light forensics on a multitude of systems (NGFW, EDR, AWS, Nix, Windows, MacOS, AD, IAM, Syslog etc. ).
- Triage Phishing emails, execute containment and respond to our reporters.
- Block malicious indicators using manual and automatic workflows.
- Find our weak spots and bring them forward!
Skills We’re Excited About
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience with networking, infrastructure, or systems administration
- Network experience. Be able to understand how a TCP/IP network functions to investigate network security events (reconnaissance, IDS detections, anomalous behavior).
- System experience. You will investigate alerts generated from endpoints (win,nix,Mac) and from Servers (AWS / on-prem on all major OS distros).
- Clear communication (both verbal and in writing). It is important to clearly express your work and not make assumptions when documenting incidents.
- Growth mindset. You will be immersed in a dynamic and fast paced team. Everyone wears multiple hats and has cross-function experience. You will ramp up your knowledge and experience fast. Are you up for it?
- Previous security experience. It is ideal if you had a previous security role or worked on security related tasks within your previous positions.
Bonus Points For
- Knowledge or experience with enterprise-level SIEMs, IDSes, Active Directory, IAM, AWS , EDR, vulnerability assessment and management tools, incident response procedures (scenario based), and analysis of social engineering attacks (including phishing).
- Ability to work independently and contribute to a team environment
- Scripting knowledge, packet capture and analysis, threat research and passion for securing a global organization
- Security certifications (N+/S+/CySA+/PNPT/PJMR/GCIH/GSOC/OSDA etc.)
Why Work With Us?
Create your own destiny. GoPro enables you and trusts you to get your own job done, because we believe that autonomy in role brings out the best in our employees.
Live your best life. We’ve adopted remote and flexible work arrangements to support work at GoPro alongside our commitment to supporting employee wellbeing, belonging and connection with one another.
Work with leading edge technologies. We encourage employees to cultivate and use the latest and greatest technology, to provide the best solutions to serve our customers. We celebrate creative solutions that bring innovation to GoPro technology.
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.