NOTE: This is a fully remote position that is open to both the US and Canada, but preference may be given to candidates in or near to Albany, NY.
Are you a pioneer? Do you like being the first? Can you take new industry-changing technologies that have never existed before and blaze a new trail into the semiconductor manufacturing industry? Do you have the confidence, courage, and skill to help create a new product category and advance the state of the art for semiconductor manufacturing? If so, then you might be the person we are looking for at Tignis.
Tignis is a software startup company building transformative Artificial Intelligence (AI) Process Control for industrial automation, with the vision of making the world more efficient, reliable, and awesome. Over the past four years, we have developed the next generation of artificial intelligence for process control, and proven the technology with brand name players in the semiconductor space. Now we are ready to expand our offerings to the broader market. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Enterprise Account Manager will be our first sales hire and will be responsible for driving sales from identification of accounts through implementation and delivery.
What You Will Do:
- Identifying prospective companies and connecting with the right decision makers
- Learn and understand each prospect’s goals and challenges
- Identify key economic and technical stakeholders at target accounts to develop and nurture relationships with them
- Identifying new opportunities within existing accounts
- Cultivate and manage new sales opportunities from initial contact to close
- Establish global account plan for key named accounts
- Coordinate sales activities with CEO, Product Manager, Engineering, and Marketing
- Understand the competition and adjust strategy and tactics appropriately
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Tignis new and existing products and capabilities
- Develop and customize presentations
- Demonstrate value of Tignis’ solutions
- Objection handling, negotiation and closing business, including price negotiations
- Gather and share competitive information
- Ensure regular, disciplined CRM usage
What We Need You to Bring
- At least 5 years of experience in sales to semiconductor tool companies or semiconductor fabs
- Demonstrated understanding of the semiconductor manufacturing industry
- Technically aware and able to understand engineering challenges faced by prospective customers in semiconductor manufacturing
- Ability to sell a combination of services and software
- Proven ability to make the first sale of a product or a solution for a use case – when there are no previous supporting case studies
- Excellent communication skills – oral, written, and presentation
- Bias towards action
- Willingness to travel regularly
- Ability to work in the US
- Experience working as a process engineer
- Engineering degree
- 10+ years of sales experience
- Knowledge of semiconductor industry accounts
US or Canada. This is a remote position, but preference may be given to candidates in or near to Albany, NY.
Tignis is a four-year old startup company backed and led by proven executives in software and AI. We offer big-company type benefits and work-life balance with startup impact, where everybody on the team can see exactly how they are moving the company forward.