Location: Remote USA – This role can be performed anywhere from the United States.
We are looking for a Senior Analyst to join our Global Pricing team to help develop pricing models and strategy for all GoPro products (both hardware and software) and execute pricing related market analytics across all channels (retail, distribution, ecommerce, and app) in countries around the world. This role partners with Finance, Global Sales, Sales Strategy, Operations, Product, Product Marketing and Ecommerce to create and execute go-to-market pricing strategies globally. If you are passionate, can hit the ground running and thrive in a high growth, fast-paced and constantly changing environment, come join our team.
What You Will Do
- Create retail pricing models for new product launches globally, providing visibility into exchange rate impact, customer margins, and company profitability to executives
- Build expansion of global pricing analytics – work with large market data sets, provide insights on trends, and automate reporting to share results with cross functional teams and executives
- Identify business recommendations based on pricing policy, finance thresholds and sell thru trends and present them to executives
- Run global deal desk execution to meet company revenue forecast and overall financial objectives
- Manage GoPro’s proprietary tools to enhance pricing execution workflow and data systems
- Execute strategic projects in collaboration with cross functional teams including Finance, Global Sales, Sales Strategy, Operations, Product, Product Marketing and Ecommerce
- Execute important initiatives for the CEO and CFO related to customer profitability, sales performance, revenue growth and business expansion
Skills We’re Excited About
- BS/BA or equivalent degree
- 4-6 years of work experience required
- Prior experience in pricing, strategy, analytics, finance or sales operations in the retail or consumer electronics industry. Investment banking or consulting experience is a plus.
- Deep excel knowledge is a must (building complex financial models, pivot tables, vlookups, index matches, charts etc.)
- Self-motivated, proactive, needs minimal supervision
- Solid execution and attention to detail
- Extensive problem-solving skills and ability to think outside the box
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and managing complexity in a global, fast-paced organization
- Collaborative and flexible working style
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – premiums are 100% paid for employees, 80% paid for dependents
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous time off policy
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for new parents
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) options
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- LiveHealthy monthly wellness reimbursement
- Innovative remote-friendly wellness classes and events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
GoPro requires that all onsite visitors and workers be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Roles that are designated as remote do not require vaccination to perform the role but will not be permitted to visit GoPro’s office locations if unvaccinated. An exception to this rule may be made if you qualify for an approved accommodation.
The ranges added below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be dependent on candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ. Pay range: $79,900-$94,000.