Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Responsible for managing, maintaining, and reporting on key tech stack results that the GTM Sales Team utilizes
- Responsible for collaborating with stakeholders to..
- Ensuring our technology stack is up to date with key features, as well as materials that support key initiatives from the Sales Team
- Design and share key results and insights from our tech stack with our Operations, Marketing, Enablement, and Sales Leaders
- Work closely in troubleshooting and testing the functionality of our tech stack
- Collecting feedback from users to ensure the key functionalities are providing correct efficiencies
- Have a proactive mentality for any additional changes in features, materials, and reporting capabilities
- Responsible for maintaining key relationships throughout our vendor management
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- The right candidate will possess both technical and people skills and demonstrate a strong ability to motivate, coach and train.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Salesforce Maps, CPQ, Conquer, and LeanData
- Experience with Salesforce Reporting and Dashboards a plus
- Ability to collect feedback efficiently and troubleshoot effectively
- Strong working knowledge of the overlap between operations, systems and front line sales execution.
- Systems and process-oriented mindset, easily able to self-onboard to new tools and understand how different systems work together to contribute to our sales motion.
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.