Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
The Toast Candidate Experience Team strives to provide an inclusive, informative and memorable experience to all candidates, that is reflective of our values and gives prospective new hires insight into life at Toast.
We’re looking for a Senior Candidate Experience Specialist to support our expansion into India. You will collaborate with the local site leadership team to help design and implement a best in class candidate experience, ensure candidates feel supported throughout the interview process and provide project support to our Recruiting and People Operations teams.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Schedule candidates for various types of interviews including phone, video and onsite
- Greet all candidates, provide virtual tours, and provide an exceptional experience that reflects Toast’s culture and values
- Collaborate with business leaders and talent acquisition teams globally to ensure candidates needs are met during the duration of the interview process
- Support key initiatives related to the Recruiting and People Operations Processes
- Partner with recruiting and hiring teams to define updated processes to create more efficient global interview practices
- Support local recruiting events and batch interview days
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Minimum five* years of professional experience
- Minimum one year of candidate experience or recruiting coordination experience
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and extremely organized
- Knowledge of recruiting tools and systems, g-suite experience is a plus
- Able to effectively prioritize projects
- Excel in a fast paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Passion for creating more efficient processes
- Ability to influence stakeholders at various levels
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.