Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Toast Capital is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Toast, Inc. that offers Toast restaurant customers fast and flexible financing for any business need. The Toast Capital team is seeking a highly-motivated Toast Capital Senior Collections Specialist who will play an active role in working to recover outstanding balances of Toast Capital Loans. In this role, you will be an ambassador of the Toast Capital brand and proliferate Toast Capital’s goal to empower restaurants financially to thrive and do what they love. This individual’s efforts will have a significant impact on the long-term success of a rapidly growing product for Toast.
About this role*
- Manage delinquent accounts across different lending products
- Communicate with customers to negotiate payoffs and payment plans for outstanding balances on their account
- Work cross-functionally with billing, accounting and operational risk teams
- Address customer questions, concerns, and inquiries related to outstanding transactions
- Track and report performance metrics to enhance Toast Capital NPS and maintain portfolio quality
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 3-4 years of relevant collections experience in the lending field
- Ability to work under pressure and strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow process and procedure throughout complex customer interactions.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to navigate complex customer problems while ensuring conversations are compliant with Toast Capitals program requirements
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Excel
- Sql is a plus
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.