At the heart of our success is our team.
We are searching for an experienced and driven Senior Commercial Manager to drive our growth in France and the Benelux region, where we already have a strong position and many existing commercial relationships.
The role is based in Paris or Berlin and will report to our Regional Commercial Director.
- Lead and execute Omio's growth strategy for all products across France and the Benelux region, across rail, bus and air travel.
- Build and nurture high value and strategic commercial partnerships with travel partners
- Partner with cross-functional teams in Berlin, London and Prague to define and scale our product, customer strategy and partnerships in these markets
- Be the voice of the customer in France and Benelux
- Represent Omio at a senior level across France and Benelux
What you’ll bring to the table
- 6+ years of experience in a leading commercial role within the tech or travel industries. Passion for travel is a plus.
- Experience of B2C products in an e-commerce environment is essential.
- You have already delivered success through leading cross-functional teams and built a fast-growth business in a scalable way.
- You have previous experience structuring large commercial deals and know how to build sustainable strategic partnerships.
- You have strong analytical skills, think strategically, are results-oriented and radically customer-centric, and are persistent and reliable in execution.
- You possess excellent people and communication skills, tolerance for ambiguity, and the enthusiasm to contribute to building a great company.
- Fluent in English and French. Other European languages are a plus.
What’s in it for you? #LifeAtOmio
Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you, too, can have an impact on this journey, and the opportunity of while we grow, you will grow too.
A competitive and attractive compensation package
Remote and flexible working
A diverse team of more than 45 nationalities
Diversity & Inclusion runs in our entire structure, and makes us stronger
With 45 nationalities making up Omio, we live and breathe Diversity and Inclusion and welcome anyone irrespective of gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other personal markers to apply as we focus on what matters; skills, abilities and attitude.
Intrigued? Apply here in English.
We look forward to hearing from you