We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
The Senior Compliance Analyst is a highly cross-functional role that will help ensure the successful implementation, maintenance, and compliance of Toast’s strategic Enterprise initiatives, focused on Financial Systems. The Compliance Analyst will be responsible for providing their technical expertise to help improve processes, drive scale and deliver high value solutions supporting a robust Enterprise Architecture of Financial Systems at Toast. The Compliance Analyst will provide support during the audit cycle in producing requested audit evidence and responding to inquiries on an as needed basis.
As a Compliance Analyst you will:
- Assist in day-to-day execution of administrative duties related to Financial systems
- Work as an individual contributor in high paced SCRUM teams within Toast to provide functional and development services for strategic initiatives
- Partnering with stakeholders, across numerous business facets of the Toast, to better understand their business processes and systems needs
- Survey and diagnose Systems issues, resolve, and advise about systems innovations to improve stability, flexibility and security.
- Participate in the project development life cycle: implementation, testing, documentation, delivery, support, and maintenance
- Employ critical thinking to solve problems using technological solutions, and analyze both business and technical demands from a company perspective
- Partner with Internal Audit and Technical Project Manager to drive successful IT SOX outcomes
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 4+ years working in a Financial Systems environment
- 3+ years working on an Agile SCRUM or Kanban team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and process adherence
- Experience collaborating with business leaders and stakeholders to drive deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience
Bonus ingredients (a pinch of salt):
- Experience with NetSuite or a comparative ERP is preferred
- Working knowledge of SOX principles and/or General IT General Controls
- Relevant professional certifications
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].