Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Bready* to make a change?
The Fintech Risk team at Toast is responsible for driving risk informed growth for the rapidly expanding Toast Fintech line of business. We are seeking a senior credit risk analyst as part of the team. You will work with other data analysts, risk managers and leaders to analyze portfolio characteristics, identify risk trends, and recommend solutions to ensure the risk and return are within the predetermined thresholds in our portfolio. If you have an analytic and data driven mindset, eye for detail and can-do attitude then you are right for this position.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Develop and improve credit risk strategies for our lending products
- Analyze the portfolio to uncover risk drivers and recommend mitigation solutions
- Develop dashboards to monitor credit risk trends in the portfolio and keep management informed
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement improved and new credit risk strategies
- Provide operational support to lending business via data and analytics
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 3-5 years of experience in a credit risk strategy or analytics role preferably in financial services
- Major in a quantitative field (Mathematics/Statistics/Economics/OR/Business), Masters Degree a plus
- Advanced data analytics skills, including use of SQL, Python/R, Excel and data visualization tools such as Looker or Tableau
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills for interpreting analytic results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Familiarity with statistical modeling a plus
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.