- You will be a part of the team that works on Recommendation Systems & Reinforcement Learning
- You will collaborate with business and fellow data scientists to formulate problem statement and execute Proofs of Concept
- You will perform data analyses; clearly present the results of an analysis to customers and management
- You will collaborate with with internal and external stakeholders to drive adoption
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related quantitative field with a focus on Machine Learning or Deep Learning.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Machine Learning Engineer/Data Scientist; in a product development setting
- Machine Learning: Good intuitive understanding of machine learning algorithms and practical experience building models with incremental/iterative approach. You should have deep experience in defining and solving Classification problems.
- Reinforcement Learning: Off Policy Algorithms, Multi-armed contextual bandits
- Programming: Strong skills in Python
- Statistics: Good knowledge of Statistics and Probability
- Good to have: Experience in the Supply Chain domain
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You take complete ownership of your work and are self-driven. You deliver on what you commit to in a timely manner.