Senior Digital Merchandiser – Team Lead
Location: Remote USA – This role can be performed anywhere from the United States.
GoPro requires that all onsite visitors and workers be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Vaccination is not required to perform this role, but you will not be permitted to visit GoPro’s office locations if you are unvaccinated. An exception to this rule may be made if you qualify for an approved accommodation.
The Senior Digital Merchandiser will join the GoPro Direct to Consumer team. You will be part of a team at the forefront of the digital evolution at GoPro. As a part of this evolution, we are looking for a Senior Digital Merchandiser focused on delivering outstanding online experiences.
You will drive the content arm of the digital merchandising team for GoPro.com. Working cross functionally with Marketing, Product, Analytics and Operations teams, you will be a key contributor and facilitator of GoPro’s Direct to Consumer-focused goals. You will be passionate about designing, building and launching seamless customer journeys and identifying merchandising strategies that increase conversion and engagement that help to achieve ambitious Direct to Consumer sales targets.
You will report to the Senior Merchandising Manager and will be an essential contributor to the broader Direct to Consumer Team.
What You Will Do
- Manage a small team of merchandisers focused on developing and executing the global content plans that you will define with the wider DTC team
- Build the best digital journey, user experience and merchandising strategies based on data insights
- Refine and optimize the online shopping experience, including site architecture, site performance, conversion rate and funnel flow, product views and details, product descriptions and other key eCommerce elements
- Own and drive the relationship with our CMS partner Contentstack . Ensure all platform needs are communicated to the Product/Engineering teams
- Build test and learn plans for new merchandising strategies to improve the digital experience, value, and performance. Fail fast, learn fast
- Execute the global Direct to Consumer campaign and content calendar. Testing, learning and optimizing at every step
- Keep all content/merchandising trackers updated and work with cross functional partners to ensure relevant content, and assets are delivered
Skills We’re Excited About
- 3+ years previous ContentStack CMS experience. Sales Force Commerce Cloud experience is a major plus.
- 2+ years of people management in an eCommerce or Merchandising role.
- Analytics experience, preferably GA.
Bonus Points For
- SEO optimization knowledge on the SFCC platform.
- Excellent cross-functional and project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work and solid work ethic.
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects and delivering on time.
- Ability to bring structure to a fast-paced environment.
- Happy to get your hands dirty. This is a small but mighty team. Everyone gets involved at all levels to get the job done.
- Expert in MS applications: Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
- Knowledge of html, CSS is major plus.
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – premiums are 100% paid for employees, 80% paid for dependents
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous time off policy
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for new parents
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) options
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- LiveHealthy monthly wellness reimbursement
- Innovative remote-friendly wellness classes and events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The ranges added below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be dependent on candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ. Pay range: $70,550-$95,450.