Aera Technology is the Decision Intelligence company. We deliver innovation and services that enable enterprises to operate sustainably, intelligently, and efficiently. Our platform, Aera Decision Cloud™, integrates with your existing systems to digitize, augment, and automate decisions in real time. Aera helps enterprises around the world transform decision making – delivering millions of recommendations that have resulted in significant revenue gains and cost savings for some of the world’s best-known brands.
Aera Technology is seeking a senior leader of demand generation to design and execute on demand generation programs to drive new pipeline and sales opportunities for Aera. This strategic position will lead the company’s integrated marketing campaign delivery from creation to execution to tracking and measuring success. The position is also responsible for managing all internal automation and operational functions. This key member of the marketing team will work closely with sales and marketing management to develop, deploy and manage a comprehensive worldwide strategy for integrated marketing programs and multi-touch campaigns. This is a hands-on, yet highly visible and strategic role within the company.
We are looking for someone who has a great positive attitude, highly motivated to learn and grow within the organization. If you are an overachiever and want to contribute to a team that will truly appreciate your dedication and hard work, then consider a career at Aera Technology. In this role you can dramatically shape everything from our daily operations to our global presence.
- In collaboration with Aera’s customer facing teams, develop highly effective inbound and outbound demand generation programs across all channels and key market verticals, successfully taking programs from concept to execution to drive pipeline growth
- Drive operational excellence and marketing ROI – the systems, processes and vendors that comprise the company’s marketing engine
- Establish and communicate real-time measurement and management of the lead pipeline to help maintain high conversion rate, and support a 3X pipeline in all sales regions. Manage executive reporting cadence through QBRs and annual reviews
- Develop an annual plan for physical and digital events (Aera Technology and 3rd party) and drive activation
- Develop plan and annual operating budget; analyze and control expenditures
- Lead and manage a team of marketing programs and professionals as well as multiple 3rd party vendors, as needed
- Lead and manage a team of Lead Development Representatives responsible for accelerating lead generation, and nurturing of opportunity
- 10+ years’ experience in enterprise demand generation, preferably in a growing SaaS environment
- Proven track-record of creating, executing and measuring highly successful integrated marketing programs across channels
- Strong digital marketing background, website and above funnel performance experience
- Integrated digital campaign creation and execution.
- Experience improving and optimizing paid media spend, coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve performance.
- Highly creative problem solver
- Exceptional team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated experience in business process improvement and implementation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and across multiple business units to achieve goals
- Appreciation for metrics, data and process with the ability to tie all three to business objectives
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce
- Experience with Account Based Marketing (ABM) and related tools
- University degree and/or equivalent experience preferred
$210,000 – $250,000 a year
Compensation range for this position is a salary of $210,000 to $250,000 + Equity. Actual compensation offered will vary based on a number of factors including prior experience and location.
We are interested in considering every qualified candidate eligible to work in the United States. However, at present, we not able to sponsor visas for this role. The appropriate candidate will be based in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area.
If you share our passion for building a sustainable, intelligent, and efficient world, you’re in the right place. Established in 2017 and headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're a series D start-up, with teams in Mountain View, San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Aera Technology, we strive to support our Aeranauts and their loved ones through different stages of life with a variety of attractive benefits, and great perks. In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock options, we have other great benefits available. You’ll find comprehensive medical, vision and dental plans, a 401K plan, flexible paid time off, remote work reimbursement, generous parental leave, and much more. We offer unlimited access to online professional courses for both professional and personal development, coupled with people manager development programs. We believe in a flexible working environment, to allow our Aeranauts to perform at their best, ensuring a healthy work-life balance. When you’re working from the office, you’ll also have access to a fully-stocked kitchen with a selection of snacks and beverages.