Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Toast is looking for a strategic and dynamic individual to lead our quote-to-cash team within our centralized operations function. We are seeking a leader who can work effectively in a fast-paced environment to deliver on our company’s top priorities.
You will have full ownership of the most complex and critical part of our customer journey, which includes new product innovation, quoting and contracting, billing, hardware supply chain, and finance. You will be a thought partner for executive stakeholders in those areas, and work with them closely to help bring their goals to life using business process improvement and technology innovation. You will establish goals for you and your team, build and share the vision of the quote-to-cash journey, determine where to invest to grow and maintain our capabilities, work with our technical partners to drive flawless execution, and be able to clearly demonstrate the impact of our work. As Toast introduces new product lines and wins new customer segments, the core infrastructure you build will be critical in helping us achieve that next step-change in our scale and growth.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Be a strategic thought partner for executive stakeholders on ways in which business process improvement and technology innovation can help achieve company goals
- Align on goals and objectives with senior leadership, define a vision for a future state, and build out a technology roadmap with investments to meet those goals
- Be able to demonstrate the impact of your work, tying back to company OKRs and KPIs
- Work closely with our technical partners in Business Systems, Architecture, and Data Engineering to flawlessly execute our roadmap
- Coach, mentor, and manage a team of 10+ IT Product Managers and Owners to drive high performance, growth, and employee satisfaction
- Support the CIO leadership team in driving operational improvements within our organization
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 10+ years of operations, product management, technology consulting, or other equivalent experience
- 5+ years managing teams, with a preference for managing multiple layers of the organization
- Demonstrated experience of solving complex problems using a methodological, data-driven approach, and critical thinking capabilities to connect the dots across multiple areas
- Experience in leading teams that have end-to-end ownership of technology roadmap, from conception to delivery
- Ability to effectively communicate vision, impact, and trade-offs to executive leadership
- Experience with Salesforce, Netsuite, and similar technology
Our Spread* of Total Rewards:
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.