You will build and lead an agile development team in Coverage tribe that is the powering engine of Omio. Coverage allows us to integrate with hundreds of transportation partners across the globe. You and your team will help us build a cloud platform that abstracts away the complexity and fragmentation of the data and APIs of the world of transportation and turns it into a structured, performant system.
What you will do:
- Manage a talented team of 5-8 software developers, to help grow and develop them further.
- You will be responsible for the full development lifecycle of the software from strategic planning, actual development and testing, to monitoring and incident response.
- Together with your product counterpart and other stakeholders, you will agree on the OKRs for your team and take responsibility for the delivery
- You will analyse technology and resource needs to assess the feasibility of projects, and advise on future resourcing needs
- You will be responsible for the hiring process for your team
- You establish best practices for cross-team collaboration and software development processes
- You will continuously raise the engineering bar with experience and passion for software excellence
- our platform is built on Java (11-17), Spring, Spring Boot, we also use Go, Couchbase, BigQuery, Docker, Kubernetes, Graphite, Grafana, Kibana and GraphQL
Check our tech stack: https://omio.tech/radar
- 3-5 years of experience in leading agile teams as tech-lead and/or people manager
- Track record of successfully shipped software products
- Good understanding of software engineering practices, passion for agile
- Most importantly: You should be an inspiring manager, who’s passionate about technology & people and wants to develop a phenomenal team in an environment that's different.
- 1 day off for your birthday, 1 day moving day, services years (extra vacation)
- Flexi working (work from anywhere in the world for 6 weeks)
- Daily meal allowance
- Fully covered MultiSport card
- Dinners, lunches, breakfast, volunteering events
Learn more about Omio Engineering and our Team:
Here at Omio, we know that no two people are alike, and that’s a great thing. Diversity in culture, thought and background has been key to growing our product beyond borders to reach millions of users from all over the world. That’s why we believe in giving equal opportunity to all, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability.