Location: Remote USA – This role can be performed anywhere from the United States.
As a Senior Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for handling a wide variety of team driven tasks including but not limited to, managing schedules, priorities, domestic and international travel, meetings and events planning and execution. The ability to support a fast-paced, globally dispersed team is critical to this role. The successful candidate will be a highly qualified and experienced EA who possesses excellent interpersonal skills, values attention to detail, has the ability to handle a variety of responsibilities and is of the highest personal integrity.
What You Will Do
- Direct support to the Chief Supply Chain Officer as well as support to the organization’s three VPs, across multiple time zones (PST, EST, GMT+2)
- Interfaces with the Executive team and key stakeholders on all key projects, programs, and initiatives
- Plan and execute domestic and international travel requirements
- Work with other Executive Assistants to coordinate day to day meetings, events, activities, arrange catering, and plan meeting logistics
- Manage and organize reports/decks/presentations for Executive management meetings
- Able to champion team initiatives requiring scheduling
- Able to provide support to the organization as needed
Skills We’re Excited About
- 5 – 7 years of administrative experience, preferably in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- BA/BS degree is highly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Competent in using technology to improve work efficiency
- Experience supporting C-level Executives
- A background in Operations or supporting an Operations organization is preferred
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – premiums are 100% paid for employees, 80% paid for dependents
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous time off policy
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for new parents
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) options
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- LiveHealthy monthly wellness reimbursement
- Innovative remote-friendly wellness classes and events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
GoPro requires that all onsite visitors and workers be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Roles that are designated as remote do not require vaccination to perform the role but will not be permitted to visit GoPro’s office locations if unvaccinated. An exception to this rule may be made if you qualify for an approved accommodation.
The ranges added below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be dependent on candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ. Pay range: $78,200-$92,000