Location: Remote USA. This role can be performed anywhere from the United States.
GoPro is seeking a skilled finance professional to join the Financial Planning & Analysis team supporting the Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) business unit. This valued team member will own the financial forecasts and analysis for the DTC & Marketing business unit and partner with leaders to meet targets. Additionally, this proactive analyst has sound financial judgement that provides great visibility to the team and helps drive results to the bottom line.
What You Will Do
- Partner with the Direct-to-Consumer & Marketing leadership team to drive results and meet targets
- Review and forecast the DTC business unit spend by working with the operational teams
- Tackle complicated business cases by working with multiple stakeholders across the company
- Understand the economical ins and outs of the DTC business unit from revenue to spend
- Support the FP&A team on ad hoc financial analysis
- Full profitability analysis and ownership for the DTC business unit
- Analyze business results and proactively apply those learnings to forecasts
Skills We’re Excited About
- 5+ years FP&A experience in a highly dynamic environment
- BA in Finance, Accounting, Economics
- Can do, positive mentality assisting to reach the team and company’s goals
- Proven track-record of solid finance business partnership
- Advanced and proficient Excel user
- Comfortable in high pressure and dynamic environments
- Able to convey complicated information in a concise and meaningful way at all levels
Why Work With Us?
Create your own destiny. GoPro enables you and trusts you to get your own job done, because we believe that autonomy in role brings out the best in our employees.
Live your best life. We’ve adopted remote and flexible work arrangements to support work at GoPro alongside our commitment to supporting employee wellbeing, belonging and connection with one another.
Work with leading edge technologies. We encourage employees to cultivate and use the latest and greatest technology, to provide the best solutions to serve our customers. We celebrate creative solutions that bring innovation to GoPro technology.
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – premiums are 100% paid for employees, 90% paid for dependents
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous time off policy
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for new parents
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) options
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- LiveHealthy monthly wellness reimbursement
- Innovative remote-friendly wellness classes and events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning, technology trainings, certifications, Peer-to-Peer learning, conferences and more
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just, and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The pay range for this role is between $79,900 – $127,075. Actual pay within the range is dependent on multiple factors, including your residence location and prior work experience. Equity, benefits, and a discretionary bonus may be additional forms of compensation for this role and are not included in the provided pay range.