Location: Flexible (Paris – Issy-les-Moulineaux) – This role requires proximity to an office location with the flexibility to work from home.
The Senior Framework Engineer will integrate the infrastructure team of GoPro Paris, dedicated center of innovation for GoPro. The goal of this team is to offer means of efficiency to algorithm and firmware engineers, by providing innovative solutions. The infrastructure team has the responsibility for the development and testability environment, the production & simulation flow, the development tools, the CI/CD processes and related support or education to engineers. You will be an active contributor of the computing cluster administration and the design for upcoming tools & framework evolution. You will be involved in the choice of technologies offering solutions to the developer needs. The person in this role will report directly to the Manager of the infrastructure team.
What You Will Do
- Design and develop efficient algorithm framework (image or AI) to allow camera-like simulation
- Design and develop mixed (HW&SW) processing flow to accelerate simulation time
- Ensure continuous amelioration of existing flow by collaborative technical discussions with different teams
- Provide support to algorithm engineers to leverage the efficiency of the existing highly scalable flow
- Guarantee the unification of production means within team to enhance the re-use by training and daily support
- Provide new testability means for all innovation or algorithm on development
- Deploy a complex camera/devices set-up wall for test & simulation automation
- Define and develop performance/coverage metrics
- Design and maintain a smart dashboard of defined KPI
- Develop tools and systems to manage images/videos database
- Collaborate with all the other teams (algorithm, firmware, tuning team) to figure out up-coming needs and provide persistent and consistent solutions within a global GoPro infrastructure
Skills We’re Excited About
- 5+ years of work experience in python design and software architecture
- Linux dev ops experience(ubuntu, systemd, apt package…)
- Fluent French speaking and writing
- Jenkins, Github Actions
- Expertise in Linux (admin/dev)
- Good knowledge of Python, C++, pybind11
- Version control tools (Git/Github)
- Technical English practice required
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Autonomous and rigorous work management
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro.
- Get your very own GoPro (Mounts and accessories included)
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual performance-related bonus;
- Fully stocked fridges with snacks galore;
- Gym fee compensation;
- Excellent healthcare insurance coverage (Health-premium paid for 70% by GoPro);
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan.
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just, and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.