Location : Remote (Romania) – This role can be performed anywhere in Romania
Do you want to be part of a young and dynamic team contributing to our next generation ecommerce platform, using modern technologies?
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Fullstack Developer, passionate about both frontend and backend technologies, who wants to have a big impact on our direct-to-consumer business, while building out a world-class, highly scalable web experience for our end users.
This role will enable you to extend a micro-services platform that powers our online sales, integrate it with multiple internal and external systems, design and build secure APIs, as well as responsive UIs for our customers.
What You Will Do
As part of our team, you will:
- Build highly responsive modern user interfaces based on React.
- Architect improvements and introduce new functionalities to our Salesforce Commerce Cloud backed.
- Enhance and maintain internal frameworks and tools required for various projects.
- Take ownership of various projects and drive them to completion – from technical design until delivery in production.
- Support the platform through specific metrics and KPIs, after delivery in production.
Skills We’re Excited About
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of professional, hands-on experience as a fullstack developer
- Proven React, Typescript and Node.js skills and good CSS/SCSS/LESS knowledge
- Experience optimizing web apps both at the frontend and backend levels
- CI/CD experience, good Docker and container orchestration knowledge and Git proficiency
Bonus Points For
- Having NextJS, GraphQL and Salesforce Commerce Cloud / Demandware know-how is a big plus
- Being highly organized
- Passionate about good design principles and writing high quality code, while using best practices in the industry
- Being comfortable working in an Agile environment, while collaborating with various functions (such as quality engineers, product and program managers, experience designers and DevOps engineers) to achieve the best results
- Having strong work ethics, good time management and software estimation skills
Why Work With Us?
Create your own destiny. GoPro enables you and trust you to get your own job done, because we believe that autonomy in role brings out the best in our employees.
Live your best life. We’ve adopted remote and flexible work arrangements to support work at GoPro alongside our commitment to supporting employee wellbeing. belonging and connection with one another. We’re excited to empower our employees to live their desired lifestyle and show up as the best versions of themselves.
Work with leading edge technologies. We encourage employees to cultivate and use the latest and greatest technology, to provide the best solutions to serve our customers. We encourage employees to cultivate creative solutions and bring innovation to GoPro technology.
- Get your very own GoPro (Mounts and accessories included)
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual performance-related bonus
- Gym fee compensation / Live Healthy Wellness Program
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan
- Excellent healthcare insurance coverage
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e., LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
#React #Next.js #Node.js #Typescript #developer #flexible