We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Reporting to the Manager, Architecture & Integrations, the Senior Systems Analyst, Integrations is a highly cross-functional role that will help ensure the successful implementation and support of Toast’s strategic Enterprise Integration initiatives. The Senior Systems Analyst will be responsible for providing their technical expertise to help improve processes, drive scale and deliver high value integration solutions supporting a robust Enterprise Architecture at Toast.
As a Systems Analyst, Integrations you will:
- Partnering with stakeholders, across numerous business facets of the Toast, to better understand their business processes and integration needs
- Work as an individual contributor in a high paced SCRUM team within Toast to provide integration and development services for strategic initiatives
- Survey and diagnose Systems Integration issues, resolve, and advise about systems innovations to improve stability, flexibility and security.
- Facilitating testing sessions with stakeholders; staging data, outlining testing plans, running integrations
- Participate in the project development life cycle: implementation, testing, documentation, delivery, support, and maintenance
- Identifying integration gaps and areas for improvement based on platform performance and support ticket metrics
- Employ critical thinking to solve problems using technological solutions, and analyze both business and technical demands from a company perspective
Do you have the right ingredients?
- In-depth experience delivering robust systems integration solutions using enterprise Integration platforms/patterns.
- 4+ years working in a role with direct stakeholder interactions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, plus an understanding of standard and new integration technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years working on an Agile SCRUM or Kanban team
- Excellent QA skills and attention to detail
Bonus ingredients (a pinch of salt):
- Experience with Workato or similar iPaaS
- Administrative experience with Salesforce, NetSuite, RevPro/Zorua
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.