Livspace is Asiaʼs largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commercelike trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations. The founders – Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspaceʼs leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Groupʼs Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more
information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
After successfully transforming homes, Livspace is now here to change the way Commercial Interiors are done! Yes you read it right!
Livspace for Business.The Hassle free way of doing Commercial Interiors.
This role belongs to our Commercial Interiors/ Livspace for Business org, which helps businesses to Livspace their Work Space, Retail Space, Hotel Space, Healthcare Space, and here's what expected out of this proposed role in this exciting team
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be an exceptional designer with strong conceptual skills.
- You will be someone who is hard working or very keen to work on amazing high end (and high profile) residential.
- You will be managing and developing projects from concept stages through to final installation.
- As an Interior Designer at Livspace, your responsibilities will range from client front end, brief understanding and validation to design projects development and coordination from concept to installation stages.
- You will work closely with Design Lead, Marketing team, Installation partners and suppliers in order to deliver to Livspace customers the best interior design experience of their life.