Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Bready for a change*?
Toast is looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to take responsibility for building new, innovative solutions to expand how Guests interact digitally with restaurants. The Mobile Payments team owns the checkout and payment experience for the Mobile Dining Solutions product suite. This product suite includes the Mobile Payments iOS app clip and app functionality as well as the mobile web interface for Mobile Order & Pay and Mobile Payments. The team has been focused on delivering a delightful consumer experience that allows guests to quickly and conveniently pay for their meals that they have ordered in-store. Some examples of features we are working on or have recently delivered include payments resilience, Apple Pay preauthorization, and split payments. We have built this using technologies such as React.js, GraphQL, Kotlin and typescript microservices, and Swift.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Experiment directly with Guests and Restaurants to test new dining experiences
- Ship code that has a massive impact on helping restaurants thrive
- Be part of a team working collaboratively Research, Design, Product and other engineers
- Champion best practices for development, deployment and quality life-cycles
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Experience building high quality native iOS experiences (Android would be nice to have)
- Experience with mobile-first technologies such as NFC, deep and universal links, push notifications, App Clips, and advanced App Clips
- Experience with mobile testing culture in an agile environment
- Enjoy being a force multiplier for the individuals on your teams through leadership behaviors
- Defined best practices to help your team deliver impact
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].