- Flexible (Paris – Issy-les-Moulineaux) – This role requires proximity to an office location with the flexibility to work from home.
What You Will Do
- This engineer will participate in the development of iOS applications that enable consumers to share their passions with friends and community by developing photo and video editing, and story-telling features.
- You will make disciplined use of git source control and bug tracking systems along with participation in software code reviews to ensure the creation of high quality, compact and elegant code.
- The ideal candidate will have familiarity with Swift, Objective-C and the iOS native development platform.
- Participate in code development from requirements throughout the deployment
- Collaborate with Engineers, UX and Product Design to define, design and ship new features
- Create unit-test developed code for usability, general reliability and elegance.
- Contribute exceptional skills to develop highly innovative consumer mobile products
Skills We’re Excited About
- Expertise in Swift and developing native iOS apps
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics
- Strong CS fundamentals
- 4+ years of commercial experience in developing applications for the iPhone and iPad
- Strong knowledge of MVC, OOP, memory management and threading
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Proven successful track record showing an aptitude for engineering and product sense
- Possess the passion to design, build and polish innovative applications
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro;
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear;
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual performance-related bonus;
- Gym fee compensation;
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan.
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
#iOSApps #Objective-C #MVC #OOP #MobileApp #Swift #CrossCommunication #EditingVideos #flexible