Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. We’re hiring a Senior Manager for our Business Operations team. Reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations, the Senior Manager will lead a team to deliver high-quality results to our internal stakeholders and customers. This role provides a great opportunity to demonstrate leadership skills in supporting a team on its journey to operational excellence in the critical Quote to Cash process. This position can either be remote, onsite in one of our offices, or a hybrid of both.
About this roll*:
- Leadership: Lead a team of talented Toasters in pursuit of professional development and operational excellence
- Partner with and influence cross-functional business, sales, product, customer success, finance, risk, and technical teams to identify, develop, manage, and execute opportunity analyses, resolve stakeholder issues, and support execution
- Change agent: You have both the empathy and communication skills necessary to drive collaboration, motivate and influence key business leaders and peers
- Support and coach the team through customer interactions by improving on processes and best practices. Readiness to dive into customer escalations to help drive to a resolution.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 8+ years in an operational role including 5+ years leading a growing multi-layered team
- Experience in quote-to-cash processes and managing quoting, contracting and deal approvals
- BA or BS required, preferably in Finance, Operations or similar
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce
- Strong written and oral presentation skills; ability to communicate and present to senior management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with an analytical prowess
- Hands-on experience with CPQ applications and solving quoting / order management related challenges in a Saas environment
- Experience with Netsuite, JIRA and Looker and similar technology
- Experience working with Product/Project Management methodologies
Our Spread* of Total Rewards:
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.