Toast is driven by building a platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. Our Corporate FP&A team serves as a trusted advisor to the company, informing and guiding critical C-level decisions through insightful analyses & thought partnership. We are looking for a bright, driven individual who will help shape our future as a newly public company.
In this role you will analyze, influence, and present key operating & financial metrics to the executive team; manage our forecasting processes and systems improvements; and you will have the opportunity to take on high-profile strategic projects for the CFO, SVP of Finance, and other key decision-makers. This role requires the ability to collaborate effectively across our Finance & Strategy teams and cross-functional partners.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Be the focal point across the finance and accounting teams for monthly forecasts, annual planning, long range planning, and other critical revenue forecasting processes.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business overall in order to synthesize key trends and communicate risks & opportunities to influence business outcomes.
- Assist in preparation of monthly & quarterly management reporting including but not limited to budget vs. forecast, dashboards, and Board materials.
- Implement improvements & automation to streamline current processes
- Effectively manage / mentor direct team and establish priorities that drive impact
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 5+ years experience in finance, accounting, investment banking, consulting, private equity, or business operations
- Experience with financial modeling and analytical mindset / working with data required
- Positive attitude with high aptitude to learn new things quickly. Team player eager to further develop and grow with us
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity, problem-solving skills, and hunger to continually up-level current approaches and processes
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and attention to detail – “get it done” attitude
- Highly adept in Excel and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of SQL, Netsuite, Salesforce, Adaptive, or other planning tools a plus
Our Spread* of Total Rewards:
- Flexible Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].