Swift Navigation is hiring. Let us introduce ourselves. Swift is changing the way we navigate and understand the world. Swift’s precise positioning technology platform improves location accuracy from several meters to centimeter-level and is used by millions of devices across the globe. Swift’s technology is trusted by users across industries, enabling safer driving, improving efficiency for last-mile delivery and commercial transport operations, increasing accuracy for mobile devices and creating new possibilities for rail, robotics and machine control. That’s what we offer our customers and partners, but it’s the work we do together as a team that is the best part of our days. We collaborate—across the globe—to tackle problems, to pursue our mission and to make a real impact in the world. We are diverse, flexible, supportive and we believe our team is our most important asset and offer a host of benefits and programs to ensure that they know it.
In this critical role in the Worldwide Sales organization, you will be the focal point of all Sales Operations management and will be responsible for:
- Providing accurate, real-time visibility and reporting of deals in-flight and closing, including working with management in forecasting quarterly and annual sales.
- Owning the end-to-end process and timely processing of SaaS, hardware and software sales orders from our website, direct sales team, and our regional channel partners; Continuously updating documentation to reflect our processes and improvements.
- Managing a small but growing team of Sales Development Representatives that find and process new leads and qualify opportunities
- Managing our Salesforce CRM system and other sales tools to minimize deal friction through constant improvement and staying abreast of best practices.
- Ensuring our direct sales team members are properly trained, and support prompt resolution of issues that hinder deal flow.
- Tracking and reporting long-term sales data and trends for consumption by Swift executive management and board members
- Following ethical practices with customer data and ensure proper record keeping
- 5+ years relevant experience in Sales Operations in a fast-paced SaaS and/or hardware company.
- Successfully managed a small team of operational and/or sales professionals
- Adept in the optimal use of Salesforce and experienced with Salesforce Administration.
- Passionate about continuous improvement and scalable processes.
- Adaptable to changing needs and situations in a fast-paced, fast-growing environment
- Highly motivated, detail- and results-oriented, and self-managing to mutually agreed objectives
- Effective, clear, and concise verbal and written communication
- Experience in building relationships across cross-functional teams, offering help and welcoming ideas from others to drive work forward in an inclusive manner.
- Superb customer engagement skills with relentless attention to customer satisfaction
- Data analysis using relevant Business Intelligence tools and Microsoft Office suite
- Experience working with product fulfillment teams and manufacturing partners
Swift Navigation is a diverse and inclusive team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status, or other defining characteristics.