Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
We're looking for a Senior Manager, Treasury to join our Finance team. This is an exciting opportunity to help lead and execute on our Treasury strategy that will be critical to the operational excellence and analytical prowess of the department. Reporting into the Sr. Director of Treasury, you will partner with key stakeholders across the organization to strengthen our cash forecasting, core Treasury operations, and internal Fintech partnerships.
About this roll* (responsibilities):
- Develop and drive strategies to manage short-term liquidity needs.
- Provide senior management with feedback and recommendations related to money movement, and funds flow risk mitigation within our Fintech LOB.
- Partner with finance, accounting and business leaders to analyze key business initiatives and trends to consider into our Indirect Cash Flow forecast.
- Develop on & off balance sheet risk framework.
- Manage day-to-day tasks including approving payments, bank KYC support, Insurance COI & language review, user-entitlements and disbursement policy monitoring.
- Collaborate with finance and legal, and procurement teams on vendor management.
- Support core Treasury documentation and process refinement.
Do you have the right ingredients* (requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- Previous leadership experience in Treasury (preferably SaaS/Fintech) with a background in finance.
- Expertise in money movement, and core Treasury (Banking, Cash Management, Insurance)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including strong writing and the ability to create high-quality presentations and materials.
- Strong partnership and management skills and the ability to collaboratively work with multiple stakeholders across the organization.
Our Spread* of Total Rewards:
- Flexible PTO
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].