We are a rapidly growing company that's revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
As a Senior NetSuite Developer on the Business Systems team, you will build and maintain Toast's ERP platform (NetSuite). You will be responsible for developing on the NetSuite platform, working with engineers on NetSuite integrations, while functioning as a key contributor to high value business initiatives within the Toast Business Systems team. This will include script development, configuration changes, testing, troubleshooting, process engineering & creating searches and reports. You’ll also work closely with the Accounting and Finance teams to ensure the highest level of data accuracy, and to maintain and improve the functionality of various financial systems to help maximize the benefit to the organization.
As a Senior NetSuite Developer you will:
- Develop/maintain the Toast ERP implementation on Netsuite (including designing, implementing and maintaining configurations and customizations), and other related 3rd party business applications that integrate for internal users
- Provide robust solutions to current and future problems with performance and scalability at the forefront.
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, third party tools / applications and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs
- Responsible for change management for Finance applications within Business Systems.
- Design, implement, and maintain 3rd party software connections and integrations to NetSuite to support various business needs
- Develop, document and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage etc
- Identify, evaluate and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the ERP platform
- Monitor end-user usage of systems and track performance and ensure external integrations comply with governance limits
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 4+ years of hands on experience with NetSuite implementations and configuration across netsuite modules (L2C, Revenue Recognition, Procurement, GL, AR, FA, AP) and 3rd party integrations in complex environments
- Expert-level knowledge of scripting, roles, permissions, custom objects and workflows
- In-depth knowledge of SuiteScript 1.0, 2.0, 2.1 / WebServices, OneWorld, SQL,user provisioning, defining roles, analytics and scheduling scripts.
- 3+ years working with REST and/or NetSuite WebServices
- Strong data analytics, reporting and database experience (SQL and NetSuite)
- A strong understanding of business processes and requirements
- Excellent version control, QA skills and attention to detail
Bonus ingredients (a pinch of salt):
- Working within a warehouse management implementation
- Working with complex invoicing models
- Implementing testing framework for SuiteScripts (Jest, Moca, Jasmin)
- Familiarity with Zuora RevPro/Salesforce Billing or any other revenue recognition/billing platforms
- NetSuite certification
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].