Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Toast is seeking a Sr. Pricing Analyst to join our Pricing team. Our Pricing team is responsible for setting pricing across Toast’s suite of product offerings. In this role, you will conduct analysis and research to make pricing, promotions and discounting recommendations and work cross-functionally to plan and implement the team’s vision. This is a high-impact role with a lot of growth potential.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Develop pricing and promotions recommendations by conducting analysis and primary research across a variety of sources (e.g. survey, internal data, interviews)
- Help develop and implement Toast’s promotional calendar
- Monitor and analyze the performance of Toast’s promotions & discount offerings
- Partner with Product Marketing, Market Insights, Finance, Sales Enablement, Business Systems, and other teams to plan and develop and deploy Toast’s promotional roadmap and discounting strategy
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Experience contributing across analytical, cross-functional projects in a product marketing, product management, strategy consulting, operational, or similar role
- High degree of comfort with data analysis using spreadsheet and data visualization software (e.g. Excel, Google Sheets, Looker); moderate experience with SQL or a willingness to quickly learn SQL
- Comfort with financial analyses and unit economics
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Highly collaborative mindset; experience working cross-functionally to drive results in a fast-paced environment
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Experience with pricing and promotions
- Experience with subscription business model(s)
- Experience using Salesforce and/or interacting with sales teams
- Preference for a Boston-based candidate, or willingness to work in East Coast time zone
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.