The Reporting & Analytics – Enterprise team at Toast is responsible for building products that deliver timely and actionable insights to Enterprise restaurant operators (100+ locations), enabling customers to optimize their business and improve profitability. This is consistently a top product our customers interact with and rely on to drive business decisions.
As a Product Manager of Reporting & Analytics – Enterprise, you will work externally with customers, understand their needs, and give them the best experience with metrics and data. You will also work closely with internal R&D teams (Platform and LOB), UX design, and marketing teams to incrementally build outstanding products.
This is a highly visible role and a fantastic opportunity to grow your product management career and become an influential leader in a fast-paced and fast growing company. You will have product ownership, interaction with key stakeholders, influence on direction, and see a direct impact of your contributions on the Restaurant Industry.
About this roll*: (Responsibilities)
- Enable enterprise customers to optimize their business operations, at scale, and improve restaurant profitability [Key metric owned by PM in this role]
- Work to understand the pain of your enterprise customers and synthesize those quantifiable opportunities into a product roadmap.
- Work with the Director of Product Management to create a well-thought-out product vision and strategy for the data insights initiatives.
- Own the data products, where you will create product specs, review business analysis for prioritization, product performance metrics
- Collaborate with other Toast products, the Design team and the Data Science team to align on opportunities for innovative insights which drive restaurant profitability.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis to understand best in class data products.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 5+ years of Product Management experience.
- Prior PM experience working on highly visible, UI enabled data and analytics products.
- Demonstrated experience taking team strategy into account when making roadmap decisions and effectively communicating those strategic ties to technical team members.
- Proven ability to make a meaningful impact on the product strategy through day-to-day product execution and your contributions to the roadmap.
- Strength in effectively making adjustments to direction or process to maximize impact for the customer and Toast, and owning those outcomes.
- Excellent ability to utilize data to anticipate and design products.
- A proven track record of solving amorphous problems, listening to and organizing large amounts of information into a coherent plan forward, and handling difficult prioritizations.
- A plus: you have worked in a data analyst role prior.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.