Omio is pursuing a vision of delivering the world's travel inventory to enable journeys to and from anywhere.
As the largest source of travel inventory globally we work with 1000+ suppliers operating in 35 countries in Europe and North America. We are the destination of choice for 600m+ customers annually across our two brands: Rome2Rio for global discovery, and Omio for ticketing and journeys. Simultaneously, we are launching new geographies, new verticals and new products. We have offices in Berlin, Prague, London and Melbourne.
We are a team of more than 300 passionate employees from more than 45 countries who share the same vision: to create a single experience that helps send travellers almost anywhere in Europe, the U.S. and Canada.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager / Passionate Product Superstar to lead our Air Product as we look to globalise and expand on all fronts.
At our core, we're looking for a vibrant team member, with a balanced commercial and customer-centric mindset, who can facilitate exciting feature development to guide our business forward. We want you to use your smart comprehension of data and product intuition to build and own the vision for the Coverage Air team, while simultaneously working hands-on with one of your product teams to demonstrate first-class product delivery.
What are the specific tasks for this role?
- Oversee the vision, strategy, and a detailed roadmap for the Air product, optimising by defining and delivering a value proposition that customers are happy to pay for.
- Mentor and manage other Product managers in your tribe to help create and deliver the Air vision
- Nurture a data-driven experimental process, both hands-on in the data and collaborating with analysts to uncover opportunities, test hypotheses, and prioritise the roadmap.
- Communicate your tribe's vision, goals, and progress across the company at every opportunity, ensuring everyone understands the tribe's plans.
- Work closely with the Commercial and Partnerships teams to align commercial goals, customer needs, and product vision.
- Work with the other Tribe leads to provide a superb end-to-end customer experience through shared vision, customer understanding, and initiatives.
What does a typical Senior Product Manager do at Omio?
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Establish a shared vision across the company by building an agreement on product execution with an understanding of Omio's USP
- Support our goals by building the right features to improve consumer happiness
- Guide product development with several groups of experienced engineers and designers
- Perform as the Product Owner and manage the product backlog for multiple product teams
- Manage between 1 to 3 more junior product managers
- You'll have over 7 years of experience in Product development
- You'll have a background in launching products that improve the business.
- You have a strong analytical mindset and approach, using data to understand users, uncover insights and prioritise your roadmap.
- You have a passion for balancing data-driven and customer-centric product management, always thinking about what the customer needs.
- You've shipped complex products in a fast-growing company before while working with non-tech team members.
- You're a natural storyteller who loves to engage the wider organisation, sharing insights, results, and plans.
- Idearly, you will have specific skills and understanding in travel or air distribution platforms, along with fares/distribution knowledge.
How we work
We value diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We work flexibly to let life happen, we rely on great communication and focus on outcomes and engaging work over time on the clock.
Why Rome2rio + Omio
Alongside building a great consumer focussed product, working with a talented team and attractive salaries, Rome2rio offers a suite of additional benefits including generous individual learning & development budgets, extensive travel benefits, five weeks annual leave and lots more!
We are of a people first mindset and ensure our top priority is the engagement of our people. We want to hear from like minded people who get satisfaction from solving complex user problems and working in a highly collaborative team.