Swift Navigation is hiring. Let us introduce ourselves. Swift is changing the way we navigate and understand the world. Swift’s precise positioning technology platform improves location accuracy from several meters to centimeter-level and is used by millions of devices across the globe. Swift’s technology is trusted by users across industries, enabling safer driving, improving efficiency for last-mile delivery and commercial transport operations, increasing accuracy for mobile devices and creating new possibilities for rail, robotics and machine control. That’s what we offer our customers and partners, but it’s the work we do together as a team that is the best part of our days. We collaborate—across the globe—to tackle problems, to pursue our mission and to make a real impact in the world. We are diverse, flexible, supportive and we believe our team is our most important asset and offer a host of benefits and programs to ensure that they know it.
Swift is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager who will define our product roadmap and the go-to-market strategy for our solutions for our Commercial Transport customers (vehicle OEMs, Tier-1 suppliers, aftermarket). Reporting directly to the EVP, Product, you will have the unique opportunity to drive the mass adoption of cm-level accurate positioning in the Commercial Transport sector worldwide. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the navigation and positioning needs of delivery companies and freight forwarders, trends in autonomy in the trucking industry, and the value of precise location for the logistics sector.
Ideal candidates will have extensive experience with
- Establishing a product vision and driving its implementation
- Building successful business models with multiple revenue streams (licensing software to tier-1, SaaS subscriptions to Vehicle OEMs or freight forwarders)
- Understanding customer needs and translating those into requirements
- Working with customers, partners, OEM vendors and software providers to define solutions
- Developing pricing strategies
- Identifying USPs and documenting those in a clear and concise manner
- Managing stakeholder expectations, troubleshooting problems and issue mitigation
- Providing regular updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs and budgets
- 10+ years of relevant product management experience in the commercial transport sector (aftermarket toll OBUs, autonomous trucking, navigation and fleet management systems)
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Excellent communication and strong organizational skills
- Works well under pressure, and is not afraid of uncertainty
- Experience working in location-based services, navigation, mapping or fleet management
- Familiarity with GNSS receivers is a plus
- Flexible vacation, competitive salary, an employer covered health insurance, 401(k), flexible spending, HSA
- Tech talks, mentorship programs, employee events
- Growth and learning opportunities from a tech environment include working closely with an international team of scientists, engineers, platform architects, programmers, executive staff and professionals
Swift Navigation is a diverse and inclusive team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or other defining characteristics.
Swift Navigation will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49