For the past few years, GoPro has grown from a hardware company to an ecosystem company that provides an end-to-end solution for our customers to manage their memories and help them become great content creators. GoPro software now offers not just capturing media, but also saving and managing media, innovative editing tools using AI/ML, Direct-to-Consumer sales, and exciting subscription products that maximize value and utility for our consumers.
With the SW business now the key focus for the company, GoPro SW Product and UX team is looking for the product manager who will significantly contribute to growing our software business. This Sr. Product Manager, Growth will be instrumental in expanding our users to outside of GoPro camera users by optimizing product features based on data and continued testing and iteration. If you are an analytical and skilled product manager who is excited about increasing impact and bringing in revenue, the GoPro Software Product Team wants to welcome you to join us in our exciting journey to transform how people all around the world manage their memories and media.
What You Will Do
- Partner with the business development team, the subscription business team, the analytics team and the consumer insights team to understand the business needs/market needs and translate them into technically feasible product strategy to bring in new users to the GoPro ecosystem.
- Own the new user acquisition features within the GoPro SW ecosystem (desktop, mobile, Web) and define the product strategy and the roadmap to expand our SW offerings to broader groups of users.
- As the product owner, work closely with engineering teams and design teams to prioritize and manage the product feature backlogs and make important trade-off decisions choices that maximize benefits for our consumers and for GoPro.
- As the subject matter expert, share the best practices in the growth product management across market leaders and develop unique strategy for GoPro.
- Work with the analytics team to define the testing strategy and communicate the target metric with the rest of the company.
- Work with the Business Development Team to execute 3rd party business partnerships.
- Build new acquisition features for our upcoming new desktop products to maximize ecosystem impact.
- Optimize and improve the acquisition features on mobile to support the overall ecosystem
Skills We’re Excited About
- Proven ability to increase user base as a product manager for B2C software products
- Highly analytical with an ability to draw conclusions using both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Highly motivated, resourceful and proactive self-starter
- Minimum 3 years of Growth Product Manager experience or Product Management in a similar role
- Minimum 7 years of Product Management experience in a B2C SW companies
- Demonstrated impact creating and completing initiatives (products, A/B tests, etc.) to drive revenue and increase customer engagement, retention, and satisfaction.
- Fluent with data analysis, A/B Testing, and statistics
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics or related technical field.
- Collaborative leadership that enables internal partners and also moves forward to deliver results
- Passion for data and growth.
Bonus Points For
- Growth experiences in divers platform on mobile, desktop and WebApp
- Passion for video and GoPro
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – premiums are 100% paid for employees, 80% paid for dependents
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous time off policy
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for new parents
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) options
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- LiveHealthy monthly wellness reimbursement
- Innovative remote-friendly wellness classes and events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The ranges added below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be dependent on candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ. Pay range: $131,325-$154,500.