Driven by our team of over 300 people from more than 40 different countries, Omio is changing the way we travel across Europe. With Omio you can compare and book trains, buses and flights to anywhere in Europe with one simple search, on mobile, app or desktop. By offering transparent pricing and easy booking, Omio makes travel planning simple, flexible and personal.
With over 800 European transportation partners across 15 countries, Omio is one of Europe’s fastest growing travel companies backed by 20 million monthly users and the world’s leading tech investors.
We are now looking to hire a Senior Product Manager to support and work alongside Marketing Managers to scale our Customer Acquisition. At our core, we're looking for a vibrant team member, with a customer-centric mindset to guide our business forward. We want you focused on building the vision and key priorities for Paid Marketing, and to use your intuition and smart comprehension of data to make a product impact.
What are the specific tasks for this role?
- Define the vision, strategy, and a detailed roadmap for our digital products to scale Customer Acquisition, through automation on paid marketing channels like SEM and Display Advertising
- Partner with Marketing to drive product delivery aligned with traffic and Customer Acquisition Cost targets
- Partner with other scrum teams in the Acquisition Tribe (Organic Acquisition, Product Activation) to drive common topics, like landing page design and performance, user activation, etc
- Work closely with software engineers, marketing managers, data analytics and other stakeholders to optimize marketing tools
- Analyse and interpret KPI data to pull out key areas of improvement required
- Manage project schedules, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders
- Provide the required hands-on project management, cross-functional coordination, and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding marketing solutions development
What does a typical Senior Product Manager do at Omio?
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products
- Establish a shared vision across the company by building an agreement on product execution with an understanding of Omio's USP
- Support our goals by building the right features to improve consumer happiness
- Guide product development with several groups of experienced engineers and designers
- Perform as the Product Owner & manage the product backlog for a group of highly skilled developers
- A good understanding and background of the online marketing and/or ad tech landscape – channels, targeting, consumer acquisition cost and revenue optimisation
- Experience working on Marketing tech automation projects for App and Web such as campaign creation, conversion data uploads, creative automation for platforms like Google Search and Display ads or Facebook Ads
- You’ve shipped complex products in a fast-growing company before while working with non-tech stakeholders
- 5+ (8+ for Senior) years’ work experience performing relevant product management job functions
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability and passion to use data to derive insights and set metrics to back up assumptions, evaluate outcomes and further improve performance
- Proven track record in taking ownership, driving results and moving with speed to implement ideas in a fast-paced online environment
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, sales, design, and data analytics to ideate, develop, and launch innovative user-facing features and internal tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing decision making at all levels within an organisation and in a variety of contexts
- Experience with agile development methodology
- You have experience working with engineering, product and marketing
- You are nice to work with and a great addition to our team!
What’s in it for you? #LifeAtOmio
- A competitive and attractive compensation package
- A generous pension scheme
- A diverse team of more than 45 nationalities
Diversity makes us stronger
We value diversity and welcome all applicants regardless of ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age or disability.
Intrigued? Apply here in English.