Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Are you bready* to build for success?
Starting, running or expanding a restaurant means managing a lot of complexity – and Toast is here to help. Providing a seamless, simple experience for our customers means managing all this complexity behind the scenes. The Customer Experience Platform team’s mission is to weave together Customer Success, Marketing, R&D and Sales experiences into a single Toast environment at every step of the customer’s journey.
As the Program Manager for CXP, you are a strategist and program leader who works between R&D feature teams and Customer Care, Restaurant Success and Customer Training and Education teams. Within the R&D teams, you will drive the development and releases of the Design System team, who provide UI elements and Front End development guidance and technology improvements to the feature teams. The Toast product portfolio is a diverse set of software and hardware products that work together to support all of a Restaurant’s operations.
With Marketing and Customer Success, you will drive several round-trip Voice of Customer feedback programs. Your CXP teams will customize and integrate a 3rd party tool for the Toast Community, and integrate our Toast educational resources into the Toast platform. Each of these programs will operate as a cross-departmental initiative, with core team members from each associated department. You will be responsible for defining metrics for your programs and delivering progress and outcome analysis to our stakeholders.
About this roll* (Description):
- Develop and execute the strategy for the Voice of Customer feedback programs with your Customer Success, Marketing and Product Management partners, coordinating goals from multiple stakeholders
- Develop and execute Design System release and training schedules, and coordinate work between CXP and other product teams
- Coordinate feature development and integration work between CXP feature teams and Marketing, and Customer Success
- Organize common tracking and reporting across all departments for your programs, and deliver regular updates to stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Collect, research and assess new opportunities for the CXP team to work on cross-departmental customer experience projects
- Establish program standards, documentation and guidance for Product team members
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Expert proficiency (5+ years experience) in program and project management (PMP a plus) in complex organizations
- Accountability for cross-departmental programs with multiple stakeholders from Product, Marketing and Customer Success teams within individual programs
- Proficiency in stakeholder presentations at the executive level
- Experience with program lifecycle management – from inception through implementation, growth and sunsetting – you’ve navigated all the phases of a program’s life
- Experience with B2B metrics for SaaS including financial, customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction and operational outcomes
- Advanced proficiency with use of dashboards and reports in tools like Looker, Salesforce, Snowflake
- Experience working with and integration of 3rd party software vendors, from contract negotiation through implementation and operation
- Prior experience working within and across a Portfolio Product organization, and (nice to have) experience in SaaS or hybrid Hardware/SaaS business Onboarding
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.