Location: Flexible (Bucharest) – This role requires proximity to an office location with the flexibility to work from home.
As a Senior Firmware Quality Engineer for the Hardware Group you will be a part of a cross-functional project team that creates, maintains, extends and executes the manual test plan, to ensure coverage of GoPro’s Firmware QA needs, across all GoPro Cameras.
What You Will Do
- Manual testing of the GoPro Cameras
- Run the manual tests cases, evaluate and report the results to match the QA needs
- Create and Maintain the Test Plan according to the documentation in place
- Troubleshoot, debug, and identify the relevant information in reporting the software and hardware defects
- Communicate technical information, verbally and in writing, in a manner digestible to all stakeholders (development, design, management)
- Exceptional attention to detail
Skills We’re Excited About
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or similar
- 3+ years of experience in, software and/or hardware, quality assurance
- Passion for cutting-edge software and hardware validation
- Do all of the above (and more) with a positive attitude, friendly disposition and a “can do” mentality in a fun and exciting environment working with a world-caliber software QA team
Bonus Points For
- Familiarity with GoPro Software and Hardware products
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear;
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual performance-related bonus;
- Gym fee compensation;
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan;
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning;
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events).
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.