GoPro makes it easy for people to celebrate and share experiences. We believe life is more meaningful when shared. We build cameras, software, and accessories that help the world share itself in immersive and exciting ways.
GoPro is a global movement whose business is driven by shared experiences. We celebrate diversity. We practice inclusion. We foster belonging. We demand equity. And we share the experiences of individuals and communities who also hold these values as core to who they are. From Bucharest to Munich, Silicon Valley to Shenzhen, we are dedicated to building a company that reflects and honors the diverse global communities where we live, work, and play.
About the role
This role will leverage the candidate’s software quality assurance experience to help test and deliver the GoPro software suite. The Senior Quality Analyst will be responsible for testing parts of the GoPro product ecosystem including the Quik mobile app, as well as firmware for both spherical and non-spherical GoPro cameras. The Senior Quality Analyst will work with departments in multiple locations to lead test planning and bug triaging scrubs, validate test coverage, execute automated tests, write and execute manual tests, and help generate test plans and quality reports for company-wide visibility. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing and testing software in an agile development environment, have knowledge of digital video and video editing tools, have some experience executing automated tests, have experience with iOS and Android mobile platforms, and have top notch interpersonal and organizational skills to help the QA team execute efficient and effective testing on multiple software projects.
- Help test highly innovative professional desktop and mobile products
- Collaborate with Developers, UX and Product Design to help define and test new features
- Use and test the GoPro camera as part of the software ecosystem
- Create and execute test plans for mobile client applications
- Integrate with a global test team located in San Diego, Bucharest, and Paris
- Use automated test tools and manual tests to create detailed bug tickets in JIRA
- Generate detailed analysis and reports of product quality for distribution
Skills We’re Excited About
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Experience with video encoding and decoding on mobile platforms
- Understanding of iOS and Android device capabilities and platforms
- 3+ Yrs Experience working in an agile software development environment
- Test planning and project management using Jira or similar tool sets
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Familiarity with automated test frameworks for mobile software
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies and methodologies
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro
- Get your very own GoPro (Mounts and accessories included)
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual performance-related bonus
- Gym fee compensation / LiveHealthy Wellness Program
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan
- Excellent healthcare insurance coverage
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.