GoPro is looking for a Senior Salesforce Business System Analyst who will provide platform subject matter expertise and direction to ensure that the Salesforce platform is effectively implemented and managed across GoPro. The candidate will offer best practices and recommendations for solution implementation and ongoing enhancements on the Salesforce Platform.
The ideal candidate would support multiple solutions simultaneously, across multiple technologies. This role requires understanding the big picture, including best practices for effective collaboration and project management, as well as an ability to apply a disciplined and detail-oriented approach to execution. You will have the opportunity to challenge yourself with a wide variety of projects and many opportunities to make a positive impact and grow your career.
What You Will Do
- Served as primary Salesforce SME and propose how best to leverage Salesforce.com technology to meet evolving business requirements and information needs both within and across functions
- Lead requirements gathering and defining sessions, contributing process knowledge and solution recommendations in line with the business goals and the existing platform implementation.
- Provide global day-to-day end-user support and assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Support and maintain Salesforce Configuration – Roles, Profiles, Permission Sets, Workflows, Object & Field creation, Validation Rules, Page Layouts changes, Lightning Experience, and Flows
- Establish and evangelize best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, and data integrity.
- Research changes in upcoming versions of Salesforce.com and other integrated applications
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system through meticulous documentation that allows for clear understanding of cross functional impacts regarding configuration, process, workflow, and reporting
- Partner with Salesforce Partners on the delivery of projects
- Help build strong relationships among the business and IT team, managing customer expectations and translating needs into effective collaboration solutions
- Ensure adherence to GoPro IT guidelines, standards, methodologies, and frameworks
Skills We’re Excited About
- Expert-level understanding of Salesforce.com (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, etc.)
- com Administrator and/or Developer Certifications
- Experience managing SFDC implementations. Consulting experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience in Mass Data Migrations using different data migration tools
- Experience responding to production support requests and troubleshoot issues.
- Experience integrating the 3rd party Apps with Salesforce
- Extensive experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, and methodology development
- Strong business acumen with proven ability to understand and anticipate business needs and provide optimal solutions
- Demonstrated track record of delivering projects in scope, on-time, and within budget
- Strong inter-personal skills, written and verbal communication, and facilitation skills
- Strong accountability, teamwork, and initiative
- Ability to work with vendor support to resolve issues and manage project initiatives
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – premiums are 100% paid for employees, 80% paid for dependents
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous time off policy
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for new parents
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) options
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- LiveHealthy monthly wellness reimbursement
- Innovative remote-friendly wellness classes and events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
GoPro requires that all onsite visitors and workers be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Roles that are designated as remote do not require vaccination to perform the role but will not be permitted to visit GoPro’s office locations if unvaccinated. An exception to this rule may be made if you qualify for an approved accommodation.
The ranges added below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be dependent on candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ. Pay range: $89,250-$105,00.