Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China. MulticoreWare is facilitating the Uhnder operations in India.
Using a combination of advanced CMOS and Digital Code Modulation (DCM) technology to deliver the industry’s first digital automotive Radar-On-Chip (ROC), Uhnder’s approach and technology is transforming the automotive industry by changing the way radars work with significant improvements in performance with the additional benefits of smaller size, lower power and cost.
As Software QA Engineer, you will join a team of signal processing, systems and software experts to validate production software for Uhnder SOCs & Radar Systems, including special-purpose custom hardware pipelines.
- Setup and run a world-class QA organization including managing external service partners
- Analyze requirements and generate test plans for system use cases and software modules working closely with systems and software engineers
- Drive test plans through development teams to generate maximum coverage in an agile continuous integration setup
- Implement specific system level tests covering functionality and performance of targeted use cases as part of sprint release process
- Present coverage metrics and generate feedback for development prioritization and continuous improvement
- Own external release process incl. POR test coverage, release reviews, QAreport and deployment of software to customers/partners
- Drive documentation and process implementation for software compliance forISO9001 and ISO26262
Required Education and Experience:
- BS degree in EE/CS with 3-6 years of relevant experience
- Experience in building and managing a Software QA organization
- Proven success in systems validation and software release
- Experience in automotive, embedded system products or similar high-complexity and performance-critical domain
- Desirable: Experience with ISO26262 Part 6 – Software Development framework and driving QA function in compliance with it.
- Experience with ISO26262 Part 9 – ASIL and help achieve ASIL-B or higher level of assurance.
- Strong in C/C++, Python, csh/bash scripting
- Strong in Agile project execution
- Experience in defining and driving lightweight and effective processes in line with ISO26262
- Experience delivering results in a dynamic collaborative environment