Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China. MulticoreWare is facilitating the setup of Uhnder India.
Using a combination of advanced CMOS and Digital Code Modulation (DCM) technology to deliver the industry’s first digital automotive Radar-On-Chip (ROC), Uhnder’s approach and technology is transforming the automotive industry by changing the way radars work with significant improvements in performance with the additional benefits of smaller size, lower power and cost.
As a System Integration Software Engineer, you will join a team of industry experts spanning software, systems, mixed-signal, RF and digital experts to develop the next generation of electronics surrounding us and impacting us in our everyday lives.
- Development and delivery of system solutions integrating multiple sensor and software components
- Customization of software frameworks and runtimes (such as ROS, CyberRT ) as well as embedded software to enable autonomous systems
- End-to-end system analysis and software optimization to achieve real time and other performance goals
- Work with Uhnder R&D teams to develop and deploy software packages to customers and partners for system integration and validation.
- Plan and coordinate execution of agile sprints across multiple sites and teams
Required Education and Experience:
- BS degree in EE/CS with 2 + years of relevant experience
- Experienced full-stack programmer in C/C++, Python, embedded
- Experience on middleware and frameworks for real-time systems with preference to autonomous systems (such as ROS)
- Experience with developing applications on Linux, Windows, and Embedded Operating Systems
- Work with Radar, Lidar Camera sensors with ROS is a plus
- Experience on PC and embedded platforms – Graphics and GPGPU is a plus
- Experience in safety critical systems is a major plus