- Provide technical guidance to customers in core, edge and cloud networking solutions for cloud providers, telecom service providers as well as large enterprises
- Understand customer problems and translate them into Arrcus solutions while becoming a trusted advisor
- Execute in-depth proof of concept (POC) of Arrcus solutions and provide recommendations/reports to the customer
- Being current on the networking industry by keeping up with the appropriate standards as well as being able to perform competitive analysis
- Author whitepapers and represent Arrcus at public forums like industry trade shows and events
- Conduct training sessions for customers
- Actively collaborate and maintain internal infrastructure components for CE team and Arrcus
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Engineering, Product Mgmt, Ops and QA to drive customer success
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering (or similar)
- Minimum 8 years in networking and 3 years of experience in similar roles
- Excellent technical foundation with routing and switching technologies: TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, ISIS, MPLS (L2 & L3 VPN), VXLAN, EVPN, SRv6
- Networking certifications (CCIE, JNCIE) are preferred
- Familiarity with protocol analysis and traffic generation tools such as Ixia, network PDUs, terminal servers, DHCP/ZTP, tcpdump & Wireshark
- Familiarity with cloud networking concepts; Certifications are plus
- NetOps experience preferred: Ansible, Vagrant
- Technology/product knowledge, experience, or certifications in the following areas are a plus: security, routing, switching, Network Management, Linux
- Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills
Investors and Funding
Arrcus has raised over $75M in funding from top tier Venture Capital firms(VCs) such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, General Catalyst, and Clear Ventures as well as strategic investors such as Liberty Global, SoftBank Corp, and Samsung Next.
At Arrcus, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – We realize the key to creating a company with a world-class culture and employee experience comes from who we hire and creating a workplace that celebrates everyone. A strong belief of culture addition will propel us forward, together.
With this, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, sex, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, HIV status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status or any other legally protected category. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation and training.