Work Location: Chennai
Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China. MulticoreWare is facilitating the setup of Uhnder India.
Using a combination of advanced CMOS and Digital Code Modulation (DCM) technology to deliver the industry’s first digital automotive Radar-On-Chip (ROC), Uhnder’s approach and technology is transforming the automotive industry by changing the way radars work with significant improvements in performance with the additional benefits of smaller size, lower power and cost.
As a Senior Engineer – DevOps, you'll be an integral part of a small, agile team that supports the CI pipelines and infrastructure used to build, test and release our software. You will be responsible to enhance our automation and tooling to give confidence at all stages of the development life cycle, from code coverage and analysis through to validation of the final software releases.
- Work closely with Software Development team and QA team to deliver highest quality SW releases in timely manner.
- Support software development team via various CI tools and build systems, identifying opportunities to continuously improve our processes with appropriate automation and reporting.
- Develop and maintain software for existing automation framework to orchestrate builds and run regression suites on various targets (x86, SOC etc).
- Responsibilities include analyzing and communicating test results, defect tracking and participating in day to day QA Activities
- Continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression, automation for newly integrated features, and development of toolsets to augment QA and Development testing
Required Education and Experience:
- BS in CS/EE or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in DevOps/CICD
- 8+ years of industry experience in the Software development lifecycle.
- Experience building and extending test frameworks and test scripts (you must know how to write automation tests rather than simply execute them)
- Familiar with Mercurial/Git, Jenkins CI frameworks, ability to dive in and build test front end, back end test frameworks
- Recent, hands-on experience with scripting in the following: Groovy, Python, Shell, Perl, Ruby
- Working knowledge of programming languages: C/C++
- Knowledge of container technology (e.g., Docker)
- Working Knowledge of Hypervisor (e.g., VMWare ESXi)
- Comfortable working with Linux, with working knowledge of Windows, macOS
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug, and identify the relevant information in reporting a defect in software builds
- Ability to communicate technical information, verbally and in writing, in a manner digestible to all stakeholders (development, design, management)
- Knowledge in data analytics, visualization dashboards will be helpful.
- Solid understanding of software test methodologies in an Agile environment
- Exceptional attention to detail