Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China. MulticoreWare is facilitating the setup of Uhnder India.
Using a combination of advanced CMOS and Digital Code Modulation (DCM) technology to deliver the industry’s first digital automotive Radar-On-Chip (ROC), Uhnder’s approach and technology is transforming the automotive industry by changing the way radars work with significant improvements in performance with the additional benefits of smaller size, lower power and cost.
As an experienced Digital Design Engineer, you will join a team of digital architecture, design and verification experts in the architecture/design and verification of a complex System-on-Chip (SoC) with extensive Signal Radar Processing. We are looking for a self-driven individual who can work well with architects, HW, and SW developers to quickly resolve blocking issues.
- Design of high throughput Signal Processing Blocks (from MATLAB model to full digital design) in Verilog or System Verilog
- Work with Systems, Analog, and Digital team members to debug failures, manage bug tracking, and achieve the high code, functional and system level coverage needed for automotive products
- Creating design documentation for internal and customer use
- Hold detailed design reviews
- Integrate 3rd party IP
- Work as part of an agile Digital team to ensure first silicon success
Required Education and Experience:
- BS/MS degree in EE/CS with more than 10 years of relevant experience
- Expertise in ASIC Design of SoC and Digital Signal Processing Blocks
- Design of high performance, high throughput digital designs
- Signal processing pipeline design
- Optimization of arithmetic operations for power
- Experience with Syste Performance Analysis and debugging system level issues
- Experience with ISO 26262 Functional Safety
- Excellent communication skills and the desire to be a team player
- Willingness and drive to take on diverse challenges
- MATLAB experience is a plus
- Programming experience in C/C++ is a plus