Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China. MulticoreWare is facilitating the Uhnder operations in India.
Using a combination of advanced CMOS and Digital Code Modulation (DCM) technology to deliver the industry’s first digital automotive Radar-On-Chip (ROC), Uhnder’s approach and technology is transforming the automotive industry by changing the way radars work with significant improvements in performance with the additional benefits of smaller size, lower power and cost.
As a FuSA Software Engineer, you will join a team of experts in functional safety, signal processing, and embedded software engineering to design, implement, validate, and deploy the next generation of algorithms focused ensuring functional safety of Uhnder’s ROC.
- Implement algorithms focused on functionality-safety on an embedded platform, and enable trade-offs between fault coverage, and performance overheads.
- Lead a team of talented embedded software engineers by setting benchmark with individual technical contribution
- Manage Sprint planning, monitor execution and increase productivity of the team by taking corrective actions
- Work closely with systems and test engineers to create test suites and validate implementations against synthetic test cases and real-world data sets
- Create write-up of software requirements and architecture to facilitate implementation and testing of features, adhering to ASPICE process
- Lead and perform design, code review with peers and system experts in the organization
- Deliver production software that meets ongoing customer needs and comply with ISO9001 and ISO26262.
- BS degree in EE/CS with 8+ years of relevant experience
- Expert programmer in C/C++, with hands-on experience in programming and debugging in bare-metal.
- Experience of hands-on programming on System on Chip with heterogeneous multi-core environment
- Exposure in multimedia, communication or similar high-complexity and performance-critical domain
- Exposure in Agile development delivering results in a dynamic collaborative environment
- Familiarity with to software development methodologies as per ISO26262 standard and ASPICE.
- Prior experience in functional safety certification of embedded SW.
- Experience with software built in compliance with SIL standards defined in IEC-61508.
- Experience with RTOSes, like auto-sar or the likes • Experience in bare-metal programming of semiconductors.